- ‘Copy Editors Lament‘ – elegia por uma profissão:
I’m a human safety net
I double-check the facts and vet
assertions before they are set in type.
- ‘The writing is on the paywal‘, Nicholas Carr:
Make sure you have enough cash to ride out the storm, trim your spending, defend your quality and your brand, expand into the new kinds of products and services that the web makes possible and that serve to expand your reader base. And then sit tight and wait for your weaker competitors to fail.
- ‘Save newspapers with drugs‘, Jon Stewart (Daily Show)
- ‘10 American dailies most likely to stop printing‘, Roy Greenslade
- ‘Greed, bad management and lack of reinvestment‘, Juan António Giner